The Butterfly House
Mind Body Align (MBA) is a start-up business dedicated to collaboration and networking in order to nurture and inspire. The Butterfly House in Mansfield serves as a vehicle to do this.
The Butterfly House provides:
- A supportive place for body workers or professionals to work in private offices.
- A “Gathering” room outfitted with everything to teach yoga, meditation, and personal and professional development classes.
- Facilitation of different collaborations and networking events specifically for women, including Coffee Talk, Wine and Align, and LunchWISE Wednesdays.
- A small café and outdoor eating space to “pause” midway in your day in downtown Mansfield to reflect or network.
- Unique items for sale to help with your personal transformation
The Butterfly House began its transformation in December
Where to park when you visit The Butterfly House
The Butterfly House has 5 open spaces and 1 handicapped ramp at the front door.
If they are full, you can park:
- Mulberry Street (one way – north to south) has metered parking from 8A-4P daily. Free after
- The Chamber/Library Parking lot at the South-West corner of 3rd Street & Mulberry.
- The east side of the Library wall, accessible from 3rd St or Library Ct.