A part-time sales associate will be a member of the MBA Team by maintaining consistency in customer service, operations, and sales of the Butterfly House facility.
You will assist facilitator’s with programs and events offered at The Butterfly House, including working one-on-one with customers and tenants in selling retail products and company services including wine and food sales. MBA requires a high-focus on creating a nourishing atmosphere, maintaining cleanliness, customer service; meeting the needs and expectations of tenants, collaborators, associates, members and facilities users.
This associate must be 21 or over.
- Report directly to Annamarie Fernyak and work closely with Operations and Programming in maintaining consistency and holding to goals in sales, programming, and branding initiatives.
- Welcome customers and tenants to the facility and answer their queries.
- Remain knowledgeable on products & services offered.
- Responsible for daily retail sales and working directly with the customer and tenant.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customers’ needs and offer intuitive help and information on products and services.
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility and grounds.
- Process POS (Point of Sale) purchases and handle returns/refunds.
- Maintain inventory and merchandising displays in store.
- Responsible for following food service and liquor control guidelines.
- Communicate with all relevant team members, collaborators and tenants to make sure deadlines and goals are met.
- Develop and support positive relationships with customers, tenants, and collaborators.
Sales Associates Qualifications:
Retail Sales Experience a plus; Basic understanding of Sales Principles and Customer Service Practices; Basic Math Skills; Solid Communication and Interpersonal Skills; A Friendly, warm-hearted personality with relationship building focus; Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely and courteous manner; Available to work flexible shifts; High School Degree, BS in Marketing or related field a plus; Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively; Excellent Communication and Problem Solving Skills; Strong Attention to Detail; Drive to Achieve Results; Experience with social media required.
Hours: Part Time – Flexible
Compensation: $ 9 – 11.00/hr.
Please email cover letter, resume, and references to MindBodyAlign@gmail.com