Mind Body Align AT SCHOOL ProgramMindful Education 3-Hour Professional Development Training
Our professional development training is designed to develop the basics of a personal mindfulness practice, mindful teaching, and how to teach mindful education to others.
You will also learn:
- Benefits seen in children
- A summary of research and neuroscience
- A demonstration of lessons done with children
- A description of our evidence-based in-school program
- Please read and sign our liability and photo release form here. We will be recording portions of the training. Recordings will be for future promotions and will be used in other online training. Your instructor will review our guidelines around recording at the opening of your training and set agreements for the comfort of participants. You will also be asked to acknowledge recording of the training when you sign in which will also constitute permission for liability purposes.
- Technology: Each participant needs to have their own computer with a microphone and camera.
- Log on to your meeting 15 minutes prior to the start of the session for our virtual “Cafe and Conversation,” which is a great time to ask questions, connect with your fellow workshop participants, meet your facilitator, and troubleshoot any technology concerns.
- Materials needed: material kit and resource folder (provided)
- Liability & Photo Release: Click here
- Zoom Tips & Best Practices: Click here
- Teacher PD Resources: Click here
- Printable Slide Deck Click here
Zoom Meeting Details
Mind Body Align is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: 3-Hour Teacher Professional Development
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 882 3773 3666
Feedback + Certificate
Please take a few minutes to evaluate your professional development experience and download your course certificate!
Teachers Pay Teachers
Our TpT Store has tons of downloadable and digital lessons. Bring mindful SEL to your students today!
MAKE LIFE BETTER WITH OUR FREE, WEEKLY VIRTUAL COMMUNITY MINDFULNESS PRACTICES.
Each Wednesday at 8:15 am EST, and each Thursday at 3:45 EST, take fifteen minutes to practice paying attention and bring yourself to the present moment.
Screen on, or off! Late? Still join us! Too stressed? All the more reason to join just for 5 minutes!
These beautifully scripted guided practices are available for free on our Youtube channel.