We welcome you as our newest corporate members!
Mind Body Align’s mission is to transform lives through mindfulness and we strive each day to create opportunities through networking, personal and professional growth, a place for wellness classes, workshops, retreats along with a supportive social community for women.
Our founder, Annamarie Fernyak, launched Mind Body Align in 2015 with this vision in mind and has integrated her values of wellness, mindfulness, and collaboration into each area of this innovative business located in the Butterfly House at 20 North Mulberry Street in Mansfield.
Social membership for Women is one benefit of Corporate Membership and your female staff has been added to our roster.
Social member benefits include:
- Free admission to monthly Coffee Talk For Women events. ($60 value)
- Invitations to members-only events.
- Discounts on select classes, workshops, & retreats.
- 10% discount on select items in the Mind Body Align retail shop.
- Access to the FREE personal growth lending library in The Butterfly House loft.
- Being a part of a community of like-minded women.
- Community involvement through Mind Body Align’s service projects.
- Personal & professional growth opportunities.
- Member perk discounts in local businesses.
- Exclusive Facebook Members Group.
- Receive the first look at original content.
Not all of the benefits are exclusively for women, as each member of the Renaissance Performing Arts staff will receive a welcome gift from MBA and a complimentary yoga or mindfulness class. Many of our classes and workshops are open to all genders. You will also be signed up for our Align newsletter & blog so we will be dropping some great content into your inbox. Members perks can also be redeemed at participating partners. Be sure to check out our list below.
We look forward to your involvement with Mind Body Align and hope to see you at one of our classes or events soon!
Choose one of the classes below and use promo code “chamberstaff” to receive a Free introductory class. Classes are open to Men & Women
OmCore Yoga with Emily Volz
Everyone has their own personal power deep within, this dynamic hour will lead you to yours. Relying on a playlist that assists you in diving into each pose. This class combines traditional yoga with elements of pilates and Buti yoga bringing focus to your core. Sweat and get your heart rate up before being brought to a meditative conclusion in each session.
Time: 6:45 – 7:45 pm.
Mindfulness 101 – How can everyday moments support me in living my best life; a life marked with underlying calm and confidence? How does meditation build the endurance, resilience, and knowledge that inform those same everyday moments?
This monthly class is designed to provide an opportunity for you to practice in a group setting. It will support anyone who is interested in practicing mindfulness, deepening self-awareness and will provide you with ways to strengthen your individual practice
Class is held the third Tuesday of the month. Each month, the class will be led by one of the MBA mindfulness teachers.
Time: 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Yoga for Strength & Vitality with Amy Secrist
Gentle Yoga for Strength & Vitality is an all-levels class designed for beginning students, as well as experienced students who enjoy a gentle practice. Special attention will be given to warming and strengthening the muscles before, during, and after stretching, while detailed instruction in the classic poses will bring greater body and breath awareness. Learn variations of poses that fit your unique body; discover breathing practices that energize and calm, and develop an appreciation for the strength and vitality already present within you.
Mondays and Wednesdays
Time: 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Use Your Mind Body Align member perks at the following locations:
– Comfrey Corner on Lexington Avenue 20% off vitamins and minerals + 10% off aromatherapy & body care.
– The Mansfield Art Center gift shop 10% off
– Relax, It’s Just Coffee 10% off
– Main Street Books 10 % off
– Mind Body Align 10% off retail purchases.
Just let them know that you are a Mind Body Align member.