Mind Body Align is committed to a clean and healthy environment for patrons to practice mindful movement, meditation, and yoga. Due to the rising concerns regarding the spread of viral infections such as the flu and coronavirus, we are reaching out to let you know we are increasing our efforts by sanitizing all surfaces throughout the facility, including floors, bathrooms, mats, cushions, and other yoga accessories.
Here are some helpful tips to ensure your experience at Mind Body Align is positive and healthy:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. If you have pre-registered for a class, give us a call to make arrangements.
- Keep an eye on social media- if we should need to cancel a class due to illness, Facebook will be the quickest way to update the public. We will also email anyone who is pre-registered for a canceled class.
- MBA does offer many common use items for yoga and meditation classes. If you use an eye mask, take a tissue to create a barrier during use. Please be sure to thoroughly sanitize any items you use.
- Students should feel empowered to bring personal items (mats, blankets, bolsters, etc) if they experience an increased concern regarding sharing supplies. If you need assistance acquiring personal items, please visit our retail shop or email Mary@mindbodyalign.com
- Remember, just because someone has a cough or exhibits sinus symptoms does not mean they have a virus. Allergies are also prevalent in our community.