Mindfulness-based inservice to support educator wellbeing.
Take Your Teaching to the Next Level with Mindful Adult SEL
Intro To Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Living Mindfully for Educators is an all-new course designed to give educators the foundational tools and resources needed to effectively use mindfulness techniques to improve their own social and emotional competencies.
By combining online individual self-paced learning with virtual group experiences educators are able to fit the training into their busy lifestyle and can access the course from any laptop or tablet.
Explore what mindfulness is and the science behind its effectiveness. Through a series of videos, readings, reflections, and guided practices participants will be able to begin their own mindfulness journey.
Gain practical skills such as:
- Learning how to cultivate a mindful lifestyle
- Understanding the latest research on mindfulness and its effects
- Creating an individualized plan for applying mindfulness practices in real life
- Learning strategies for easily integrating mindfulness into educational settings
Interested in professional development for your school district?
Mind Body Align PDs will give your team the tools and resources needed to effectively use mindfulness techniques to improve mental health and overall well-being and reduce stress. Proven to have a positive impact on the classroom, our programs are designed to unlock potential and create lasting positive change.
CEUs are available at the completion of the course.
In addition to our online course, our team offers custom professional development experiences
Our courses are for:
- Classroom teachers
- Special Educators
- Specials Teachers (arts, health, PE, etc)
- Social Workers, Psychologists, Learning and Support Specialists
- Occupational Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists